We're From the Government and We're Here to Help
Last Updated: August 16, 2002
- ZIP Code Look-up. You put in an address and it spits out the ZIP code. Neat! Provided free by your Postal Service.
- Internal Revenue Service. Includes all sorts of helpful tax stuff, including downloadable forms. Repeat after me, the IRS is my friend, the IRS is my friend, the IRS is my friend, the IRS is...
- Alllaw.com. A superior gateway to virtually every site on the Internet that provides any sort of legal information.
- U.S. Government Printing Office. The GPO, on-line. Check out these government publications available on-line:
- U.S. Code
- Federal Register
- Congressional Record
- Congressional Bills
- Public Laws
- GAO Bluebooks
- Unified Agenda
- LegalBits. An Internet legal resource brought to you by computer lawyer extraordinaire, Cleveland Thornton.
- State of Colorado. This web site contains lots of useful information provided by the agencies of the Colorado State government.
- Library of Congress. Using the LOC's on-line resources you can browse the LOC card catalog, track bills pending in Congress, read the Constitution, get information on members of Congress, read the Congressional Record (record of the floor proceedings in the House Senate), link to other premier libraries throughout the world, and more!